Wild Bird Utterly Peanut butterly feeder
Specifically designed for jars of utterly peanut butterly
2.95 GBP to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
pet supplies uk (0)
- Specifically designed for jars of utterly peanut butterly
- May also accept other wild bird peanut butter jars
- Constructed from sustainably sourced timber
- Remove lid and simply slide jar of peanut butter into the feeder and secure with hinged tabs
- Can also hang other treats from the metal hook on the front
Wild Bird Utterly peanut butterly feeder (jar not included) Specifically designed for jars of utterly peanut butterly treat for birds, but may also accept other wild bird peanut butter jars. Constructed from sustainably sourced timber.
Remove lid and simply slide jar of peanut butter into the feeder and secure with hinged tabs. Wearing gloves, you should clear away stale food periodically and clean feeders and feeding areas with a dilute (5%) disinfectant solution to prevent bacterial or fungai growth which could be harmful to birds. Rinse off any excess disinfectant with water.
Ensure a supply of fresh water is always available for drinking and bathing. Hang feeder from a hook, bird feeding station or a branch in a safe location out of reach of predators and close enough (2m) to cover.
- Bar Code Number
- Make Enquiry About This Product
- 0333 7000 600
- Item Condition Brand New
- Item Condition Used
- Item Condition Short Dated
- Item Condition Damaged
- Item Condition Out Of Date
- Item Condition End of Line Clearance
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- NP19 8NP, Gwent, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United Kingdom
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- This order will be dispatched once payment has been made and sent on a 2 to 3 day delivery service fully tracked.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns accepted on this product within 30 days of dispatch, must be returned at buyers cost and in the same condition as received from ourselves.