Versele Laga Gerry Plus I.C 22kg for the price of 20kg
Complete low-protein mixture
Complete feed for pigeons enriched with the special Immunity Concept+ racing pellet.
5.50 GBP to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
pet supplies uk (0)
|Account Deleted||16.50 GBP||1||01.04.2020 20:35:14|
Complete low-protein mixtureComplete feed for pigeons enriched with the special Immunity Concept+ racing pellet. On the ample pigeon feed market Plus I.C.+ Gerry is becoming the leading low-protein mix, just like its predecessor. Ideal for young and old pigeons. The added extruded Plus I.C.+ pellets work for a better digestion and an additional number of vitamins and amino acids, which are important during the racing and breeding season. This is so much more than a conventional pigeon mixture that only provides a solution to the pigeon’s protein and fat requirement. It creates the difference between a pigeon and a top pigeon.
- Complete feed for pigeons enriched with the Immunity Concept+ racing pellet. Low-protein but high-fat mixture that provides enough energy for the pigeons to train intensively.
- Suitable for both old and young pigeons, ideal to keep them in training.
- Mixture is easily digestible and provides the pigeon with all the necessary vitamins, amino acids and minerals. It also guarantees an optimal protection against gastrointestinal problems.
Red maize 4%, Small cribs maize 31%, Katjang Idjoe 1%, White pigeon wheat 2%, White dari 15%, Red dari 6%, Safflower 19%, Pigeon barley 1%, Paddy rice 12%, Broken rice 2%, Peeled oats 2%, Buckwheat 1%, Brown linseed 1%, Racing Pellet I.C.⁺ 3%
Crude protein 11%, Crude fat 8.5%, Crude fibre 7.5%, Crude ash 2.5%, Carbohydrates 58.5%, Lysine 0.34%, Methionine 0.24%, Threonine 0.35%, Tryptophan 0.11%, Cystine 0.2%, Calcium 0.09%, Phosphorus 0.27%, sodium 0.02%
3a672a Vitamin A 1350 IU, E671 Vitamin D3 270 IU, 3a700 Vitamin E 7.5 mg, Vitamin C 1.5 mg, E1 Ferrous sulphate,monohydrate 3 mg, 3b202 Calcium iodate,anhydrous 0.25 mg, E4 Cupric sulphate,pentahydrate 1 mg, E5 Manganous oxide 8 mg, E6 Zinc oxide 7.5 mg, E8 Sodium selenite 0.03 mg, 3 b 8.10 Organic form of Selenium (produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060) 0.08 mg, L-Carnitine 0.6 mg
On average, 30 g of feed per day per pigeon. Always provide fresh drinking water.
An ideal sports mixture to feed the racing pigeons during the week. Make sure they get enough energy inside, but still keep training well. Once the young pigeons train enough around the loft they can be fed some more.
- Bar Code Number
- Make Enquiry About This Product
- 0333 7000 600
- Item Condition Brand New
- Item Condition Used
- Item Condition Short Dated
- Item Condition Damaged
- Item Condition Out Of Date
- Item Condition End of Line Clearance
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Cheque
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- NP19 8NP, Gwent, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United Kingdom
- Buyer can pick-up
- Shipping Instructions
- This order will be dispatched once payment has been made and sent on a 2 to 3-day delivery service fully tracked.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns accepted on this product within 30 days of dispatch, must be returned at the buyer's cost and in the same condition as received from ourselves.
Valuable liquid supplement for Parrots and other lSuitable for African Grey,Amazon,Cockatiel,Cockatoo,Conure - Large,Eclectus,Macaw - Large,Macaw - Small,Caique,Beaphar B...
pet supplies uk (0)