ID: 106 Open
Harkers 4 in 1 Tablets – Treats Canker, Coccidiosis, Worms and External Parasites
A single tablet treatment for canker, coccidiosis, worms and external parasites (lice and mites).
2.95 GBP to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
pet supplies uk (0)
The listing has not been sold.
Harkers, the 4 in 1 treatment for pigeons is a single tablet treatment for canker, coccidiosis, worms and external parasites (lice and mites)
- Works to control external parasites, coccidiosis and canker often found in adult pigeons
- Extensively tested and licensed for sale in the UK under the small animal exemption scheme
- Comes in tablet form, licensed for use in pigeons only
- Treatment saves pigeon fanciers time in having to administer individual treatments for each specified problem
- One pack contains 25 tablets, enough to treat 25 birds
|Active Ingredients||Contains Diclazuril 2.5mg, Ronidazole 20.0mg and Ivermectin 0.5mg.|
|Dosage and Administration||For oral administration.|
One tablet per pigeon should be placed directly into the mouth. To assist dosing, the pigeon should be held by a second person. The tablet should be gently pushed through the open beak and throat as far as possible into the gullet. All birds in the same loft should be treated simultaneously to prevent re-infection by untreated birds. All birds in the loft should be treated before feeding. At the time of treatment drinking troughs should be removed until two hours after treatments when they can be returned to the loft after thorough disinfection. Birds should be treated following transportation to shows or races where they may be exposed to contaminated cages, baskets etc.
|Contra-indications||For use in pigeons only.|
NOT FOR USE IN PIGEONS INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Do not use during the main moulting season. Do not use during the hatching period. Do not use whilst the young birds are in the nest.
D not use in pigeons weighing less than 400g.
Do not use in animals other than those named. Serious reactions including some deaths have been reported in dogs (especially Collies, Old English Sheepdogs and related breeds). Do not use in tortoises and turtles.
|User Warnings||Wash hands immediately after administration of the tablets to birds and after clearing waste from treated birds. If, after handling the product, irritation develops, wash the affected area thoroughly with water. Do not touch the eyes while handling the product. In case of accidental eye contact, wash the eye thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.|
|Storage/Disposal Advice||The shelf life of this product is 5 years. D not store above 25°C. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep blister in outer carton. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Dispose of empty packaging and any remaining product in the household refuse. Excreta from treated birds should not be spread onto land used for growing crops.|
|Further Information||In order to reduce the risk of re-infection following treatment, good management and hygiene practices are essential, in particular regular cleaning of the premises to remove pigeon excreta. If signs of disease persist or appear, consult your veterinary surgeon.|
- Bar Code Number
- Make Enquiry About This Product
- Item Condition Brand New
- Item Condition Used
- Item Condition Short Dated
- Item Condition Damaged
- Item Condition Out Of Date
- Item Condition End of Line Clearance
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- NP19 8NP, Gwent, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United Kingdom
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- This order will be dispatched once payment has been made and sent on a 2 to 3 day delivery service fully tracked.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns accepted on this product within 30 days of dispatch, must be returned at buyers cost and in the same condition as received from ourselves.
Sign in to ask the seller a question.
Timber sputnik with polycarbonate
pet supplies uk (0)