CLEARIFY LIQUID™ 250ml By Pigeon Vitality
A natural product to reduce problems with respiratory diseases and mycoplasma
2.95 GBP to United Kingdom
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
pet supplies uk (0)
A natural product to reduce problems with respiratory diseases and mycoplasma. It is made from extract of Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) and eases congestion and coughing by helping to loosen the thin mucus in airways. The herb also relax bronchial spasms and soothes soreness in the throat, and fights viruses that cause respiratory illnesses and an over- -production of mucus.
Although our main aim with this product was to suppress respiratory problems in the pigeon sport, we have found several other additional important effects from its use. It prevents the breakdown of adrenal hormones such as cortisol (the body’s primary stress-fighting adrenal hormone). It has a beneficial action on the liver, it lowers cholesterol levels and enhance immunity by boosting levels of interferon, a key immune system chemical that fights off attacking viruses. All these being highly beneficial for racers, breeders and young birds.
10 ml/ liter water for 3 - 4 days.
Developed to treat the racers through the racing season without antibiotics! We recommend that Clearify™ is used on regular basis every 3-4 week through the racing season
- Bar Code Number
- Make Enquiry About This Product
- 0333 7000600
- Item Condition Brand New
- Item Condition Used
- Item Condition Short Dated
- Item Condition Damaged
- Item Condition Out Of Date
- Item Condition End of Line Clearance
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- NP19 8NP, Gwent, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United Kingdom
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- This order will be dispatched once payment has been made and sent on a 2 to 3 day delivery service fully tracked.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- Returns accepted on this product within 30 days of dispatch, must be returned at buyers cost and in the same condition as received from ourselves.